Wednesday 27 July 2011

More (T)wittering?


Photo by foxypar4 (via Creative Commons)

Oh, dear.

Extra Thing 2 is more on Twitter.

I subscribed to Twitter first time round. I posted, I think, two tweets, perhaps three (does one post tweets?). I subscribed to follow CILIP. They followed me back. I tried reading the many tweets that they produced. I got overwhelmed, especially as I was often required to follow links to websites to get anything out of them (the 142 character curse), and stopped. I don't have my own computer, and I don't have enough time to read them when I am at someone else's computer. So I have not looked at my Twitter account since then. Unfortunately this means that I have no use for Extra Thing 2's features. I have no tweets to archive, in one account, let alone more than one, or to future schedule, and I really don't think that the world needs to know that I've written another blog post. Especially if they are going to be at the level of this one ...

Am I allowed to be excused this Extra Thing?

2 comments:

  1. No excuses needed! That's a totally convincing explanation of why Twitter add-ons don't fit your purposes. And why should they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all the Things are going to be useful for everyone, we won't hold it against you!

    ReplyDelete