Tuesday 26 July 2011

Oh, no ...


Photo by ihave3kids (under Creative Commons)

I signed up for Round 2 of 23 Things, thinking that as I was only going to be doing the Extra Things, I would keep up. Yes, definitely.

Errr ...

Post No. 1 one month late. Great start.

OK, I haven't quite done absolutely nothing. I re-read my blog from last year, and thought about what I had written (though I didn't commit my thoughts to 'paper'). I sound unconvinced about the necessity of any of the tools covered, though I can see that they have potential uses. Has this changed? Well, I haven't used any of the tools since completing the programme, which probably answers that question, but then my situation hasn't changed that much, so perhaps that is not surprising. I had to think about how to log into my blog. I haven't yet returned to my Google page.

So ... Extra Thing 1. Prettify my blog. I am actually reasonably happy with it as it is. It is simple, but readable. Will time spent on changing the template be worth spending? Do I need lots of gadgets or widgets? Not sure, but when I have a minute, I will have a look at what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment