Tuesday 9 August 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel?


At last ... Something that I can be enthusiastic about! Clearly I have been adding images to my blog before tackling this Thing, but just saving them from Flickr, then uploading them as found. This isn't exactly difficult, but sometimes it would be nice to have an easy way of choosing just a part of a picture, and, from my little bit of experimentation with this, Lightshot seems to make this easy. I took the above image from the many results of a Google search for "light end tunnel". Below is the result of acquiring the purple feather - minus all of the bits at the top or bottom of the screen, which show which programs and websites I have open at the moment ...



Sadly I can't install Lightshot as a stand alone feature. Too much security on my work computer.

Of course, having the ability to capture and edit images easily doesn't necessarily increase my need to do so, but I like what I've seen of this feature so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment