Tuesday 24 August 2010

Wordle

And here is my Wordle ...



It looked so much better full screen, but I don't know how to improve it in this blog. What does it say about my blog? That I used Flickr a lot, and appreciate the concept of Creative Commons, I suppose, that Google rules the world, and that I do quite a lot of speculating in my writing?

I never knew that Wordle existed - another first! It's fun. And before I started 23 Things, I'd never even used Paint (or realised that its canvas is larger than the screen - daft!), so didn't know how to embed an image in a blog post. I've learned a lot.

4 comments:

  1. I think your Wordle looks great - I love the rich colours! Congratulations on finishing Cam23!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dominique! I liked the colour scheme too.

    It's both a relief, and a bit sad to have finished Cam23 - I complained bitterly about the time it took up, but it was quite good to have a structured way of looking at things I probably wouldn't otherwise have looked at ... And I've got sort of fond of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lotusflower
    Thanks for the suggestion of Tagxedo as an alternative to Wordle on my blog for Thing 23. It seems I have to install a thing called Microsoft Silverlight via an exe file. I am not quite confident about doing that having had spyware on my PC recently. Could you point me in the direction of the other bloggers who used Tagxedo?
    Thanks so much!
    CFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers! I'll see if I can check it out with her...

    ReplyDelete